Tuesday 1 November 2011

Teffilim

O my Jesus,

I was in a lecture this afternoon on Criminal Law and it was on murder.

O my Jesus,

I lift my troubled heart into your hands. I lift those children who were not yet born and regarded under the law as not being a human being into your hands and were further denied the right to continue living so as to face the realities of this world. It may be that they were more fortunate not to have been born into this corrupt world in which You allow us to live. I believe that You have received them into Your Hands and that they are being taken care of by Your angels and can see You clearly without any hindrance and can meet You.

I lift those who were guilty of murder and yet acquitted for their guilt. I hate the evil they do. Please have mercy on them and save them. Send Your messengers to them that they may hear Your good news! May they repent and turn back to You.

I lift the judges who gave the judgement in the Royal Courts of England. I ask that You would have mercy and change them to give just and right judgements. I ask that You would reform them.

I know that we live in a fallen world. I know that you allow me to hear all these things to let me not be comfortable in my current circumstances or in this world.

Please grant to Your eved of whom You purchased by Your blood which You have shed on Your cross to be able to present Your good news to others with boldness, even within the work of which I need to do. Let me be able to judge with right judgements, let me learn Your justice and Your righteousness.

O my Jesus, I lift all these madness of which I have heard into Your hands. My heart cries out for want of justice!! Oh, how fallen we are... I commit these into Your hands now. I believe that You will come back to judge the living and the dead for all that they have done in this body and in this life.

Thank You Jesus! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: