Saturday 21 November 2009

Hi again!

Hey people,
I'm back! (After a long break from posting! hahahah!)

Well, the holidays are here and thank God that my finals were over. I truly praise God for all the marks that I have received back from my final exams... although my Accounting paper was not good because I got 42 which my teacher did her best to push it up to 48... sigh...
I tell you all la... seriously... my school (School of Pre-University Studies) in Tunku Abdul Rahman College is super cina... Reli lor... but what can you expect... I am one of their scholars (God's work not mine) and they expect very very much from their scholars... one subject if did not get 60 and above, they will issue a warning letter to us and tell us that if we do not get 60 and above they will withdraw our scholarship... scary but still thank God that He helped me through my exams...
Well, I hope that during the holidays I have enough time and energy to recap my studies...

Honestly, lately, I've had ups and downs.. like energy swings you know? sometimes you have much energy and sometimes you don't have...
And the funny thing is that when you have much energy, you don't have much to do... and when you have not so much energy in you, you have many things to do... sigh... I wish that everyday I can have much energy... through the filling of the Holy Spirit of course... still learning to be patient in waiting on Him.

And now, as I'm writing this post, I feel tired and a bit no semangat cause, VBS is coming so soon and we have not started anything yet! Then last Thursday when I read email sent by Timothy to me on MSN, I felt guilty and a bit sad coz he asked me to be supervising and helping the decorations move smoothly... and I am so ineffecient and well... so lazy... I may be not organized at times also...
I honestly also have regrets in my heart about saying yes to supervising decorations...

But I will do my best in this area that I have been given to do... These feelings shall have no dominion over me because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world!

And on a personal note, even though what people may tell me about what my church may lack greatly in (which is true), I will do my best to persevere and pray for Jesus' church (Cheras Baptist Church).

Precious Holy Spirit, help me pray to our dear Jesus Christ that Cheras Baptist Church would be renewed into a new wineskin so that YOU can take control over her and that your sheep of Cheras Baptist Church would experience a fresh outpouring of YOU, a new relationship with YOU, YOUR new oil in each person's life; that we may be a people who loves you and worships you intimately, that we may reflect Your glory in this life YOU allow us to live.
Precious Holy Spirit, bless the ministers and the pastors who pastor and minister to YOUR flock in this church. Bless them and touch them in a new and living way that they may be intimate with you and that they would love and serve YOU with the new holy fire burning within them.
in Jesus name! Amen!

Saints, if you read this post, please intercede with me to our LORD JESUS CHRIST for His Bride in Malaysia. Please also pray for me that I would have not a hint of hypocrisy in the way I walk. Pray also that the Holy Spirit would be more real and intimate to me each day.

Thank you all so much
God bless you!

See you soon...

No comments: